Growing scrutiny by tax authorities means businesses now face ever-increasing tax compliance and reporting obligations.
Ever changing tax legislation and harsher penalty regimes is increasing the burden on you, your management team and your business to get things right.
Taylorcocks is a firm of tax advisers. As such, we have an understanding of tax and how to make sure our clients are fully compliant whilst paying as little as possible. We offer a service, tailored to your needs, to deal with ongoing and annual corporate tax matters thereby enabling you to focus your time and effort on running your business.
Our services include:
- Providing guidance and advice on complex tax rules and legislation under corporation tax self-assessment.
- Monitoring, advising on, and preparing claims, elections and tax planning opportunities that are relevant to you
- Preparing company and group corporation tax computations and return
- Preparing and reviewing tax provisions, notes for inclusion in individual company and consolidated group statutory account
- Advice in respect of related company matters such as directors’ remuneration, dividend payments and group structure arrangements