Increasing emphasis on globalisation means that it is becoming necessary for trading companies and individuals to understand the tax impact of your business decisions.
Complying with local tax laws and staying on top of changing legislation requires considerable time and effort. If your business operates in multiple jurisdictions:
- Where will you pay the tax?
- Who do you pay it to?
- Will you have to pay tax?
- Is there any relief available?
- What trading vehicle should be used?
There are so many questions and we at taylorcocks are able to give you clear advice.
Our services include:
- Advising on the tax implications of setting up a foreign branch or subsidiary overseas.
- Tax efficient funding and extraction of profits.
- Foreign tax legislation and the impact of double taxation agreements.
- Determining and implementing transfer-pricing policies under multiple jurisdictions and
resolving any disputes with tax authorities that might arise.
- VAT and indirect tax issues on cross-border trade.